Mid Level, Senior level
Oras: Bucureşti (Bucureşti)
Despre P&G Romania
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll help fulfil our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 ...
citeste mai mult
We are looking for a person coming from a technical background around DBA / development to work in a combined Information Architect / Solution manager type of role.
As the BI Solution Manager, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, on-going maintenance and roadmap for the Business Intelligence platform for P&G Professional (B2B division of P&G), working across the IT function on BI standards and best practices. Responsibilities span architecture, pipeline design, data engineering, modeling, visualization and data management and operations.
Your job is to onboard complex data, optimize data models, code into scale pipes and run the platforms and solutions to drive analytics into insights.
- Work with upstream data supply and downstream data publishing, as well as with the customers and users of the data.
- Define the data flows and pipeline, architect the data feeds, decisions on data (where to source it from, ingestion methods, how data is spread through the pipelines to create the desired outcomes), document the data catalogue / data classification and standards.
- Develop, lead, and communicate the solution architecture, strategy and product roadmap to customers and stakeholders.
- Define data quality and security standards, controls, processes, documentation to be in place for the data flow, from data ingestion to data delivery to the business.
- Maintain data dictionary (definition of data standards, metadata, lineage) and data catalogue (information about data types available and how to use it)
- Lead and continuously improve end-to-end Solution delivery including vendor governance and ensure operational excellence, define and is accountable for SLA, KPIs, coverage and adoption, User Satisfaction.
What skills and experience will you need?• Bachelor’s degree (Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical / IT field)• Experience with following technologies preferred: Microsoft Azure, Oracle DW, Scala, Python, SQL, Hive, Impala.• Analytical mindset – ability to understand data and develop insights to inform key decisions• Strong leadership skills, with capability to lead significant change for the company. Ability to cooperate with both external and internal stakeholders on all levels of the organization.
- Ownership; Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.• Ability to create and manage documentation such as technical requirement catalogs, Visio diagrams, data catalogs.• English fluency.
- Experience as DBA / architect.• Microsoft Azure certification.
- Basic knowledge of IT Operations. ITIL v4 Foundations certification