Responsabilities and benefits
As an IT Platform Engineer, you will work closely to the business and solution teams to support the test & dev environment where all the changes in our solutions are being developed, tested and where Key Users are centrally trained.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintain infrastructure capacity at acceptable levels.
- Perform monthly maintenance tasks like patching, cleanup and security configuration.
- Perform testing and problem analysis for servers, virtual desktops and IT infrastructure.
- Provision new VMs and virtual desktops; install software and operating systems.
- Backup and restore data, operating systems, files and drivers.
- Follow the documented installation and configuration processes.
- Utilize diagnostic tools and strategies to solve technical issues and provide preventative maintenance.
- Support users daily requests & periodic training sessions.
What we offer
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, multi-cultural and flexible working environment.
- Professional development possibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – you will receive both formal training and day-to-day mentoring from your manager.