Service Desk and Software Development
Despre Stefanini Romania
We strongly believe in building a place for happy people through respect for our planet, coffee for our colleagues, positive experiences for our visitors, results in our work, trust in ourselves,...
citeste mai mult
- English – advanced
- Ability and desire to work with numbers
Stefanini strongly believes that your development is also our development. Expending your skills will help you succeed in your professional goals and we keep our promise by offering solid training programs for soft skills and technical knowledge. We assist you in finding the most suitable career path in line with your aspirations and competencies. On your way to success, you can also benefit of the Stefanini University or the internships programs.
· Data collection – collection and validation of data from various sources of information, assistance to data contributors, increase response rate, preliminary data audit;
· Client Service – coordinate work with national Private Equity Associations for the countries you are in charge of and deliver periodical or ad-hoc reports based on their data requirements;
· Reporting – perform data audits, create standard reports and run custom data queries for our various data clients;
· Your role will be European-wide.
· English – advanced; another European language – conversational;
· Graduate or still studying (e.g. Master’s degree), preferably in the field of economics. Work experience is not mandatory;
· We are looking for enthusiastic, proactive people, with ability and desire to work with numbers, eager to improve their communication and analytical skills.