Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
Responsabilities and benefits
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
- Quality order processing and execution
- Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse
- Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data
- Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time)
What we will offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary package and benefit - Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
An initial office based SNO assignment in Romania could be either in our Headquarter in Bucharest or in our Distribution Center in Timisoara.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Are you ready to take the challenge?