Are you a student, towards the end of your studies, looking for a chance to learn and apply what you’ve learned, get paid and also be able to attend your university classes? If you find this as COOL as we do, please read on!
We are looking for enthusiastic, curious and tech savvy students to join the IT department in various teams supporting our internal clients mainly in the areas of manufacturing, purchasing, marketing, finance.
Do you want to learn more about Internet of Things, Smart Automation, Analytics, Master Data / Pricing & Costing? IF yes THEN we definitely want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and benefits
As an IT intern you will work closely with the business partners in P&G to develop new features to our solutions, automate our processes and service operations support. Using your technical skills, passion for programming, you will need to bring innovation faster and better through your own work or working with IT vendors.
We offer you:
- Truly significant work from day one;
- Guidance, coaching and trainings to help you every step of the way;
- A project that you own End to End;
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world;
- A competitive benefits package (attractive salary, sports plan, medical insurance and more);
Just so you know:
- We are flexible about your work schedule. We can decide together on a flexible work arrangement that allows you to be at the university for important classes / exams when needed;
- Successfully completing your internship can lead to a permanent position with us;
- At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development;
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects;