Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience!
Good to know:
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's SNO is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centres to the customer's shelf;
Responsibilities and benefits
You will be offered one or more logistic projects or responsibilities across our main challenges and to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with different functions outside Logistics such as Brand Management, Finance and Sales.
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What will an internship in p&g offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.