Join the P&G IT Team and make the impact you’ve always dreamt of! Understand the business – P&G as manufacturer and seller of over 80+ brands worldwide – and apply your technical expertise in a way that protects and grows it. This is an exciting new global role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities.
Internal and external training and certifications opportunities will be offered.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands ( including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax®), categories and functions.
Responsabilities and benefits
The successful candidate will:
- Work to understand the business and its requirements. Map the internal landscape, assess open threats and work the yearly Info Security plans to address them
- Oversee remediation actions with IT Governance professionals and Legal (where info security gaps create legal issues, e.g. for privacy/personal data processing)
- Set-up the IT Applications Compliance by Inventorying all Applications and Shared Devices
- For GDPR compliance: perform the critical InfoSecurity controls for all new high-risk applications
- Establish Info Security Vendor Evaluations
- Become the guide of security technologies used at P&G and lead incidents response processes
- Leverage existent tools to actively monitor and promptly respond to threats
- Test our infrastructure for potential risks and threats
What we will offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, you will be givenexciting assignments, lead initiatives, andtake ownership and responsibility. Also, we providecreative work spaceswhere new ideas flourish. All the while, benefiting fromworld-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel:welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.